- Selected List of Legislative Branch Data
- House Document 110-49: How Our Laws Are Made, House Document
- Tech Timeline
- Technology Timeline
- (previous version) Technology Timeline
- Lifecycle of a Legislative Provision and Legislative Workflow
World e-Parliament Conferences
- Slide Decks
- Presentation: CHA LDTC 2013 Legislative Process Overview
- Presentation: CHA LDTC 2015 - First Panel, introductory remarks
- Presentation: United Nations side event: Providing access to legal information to accelerate sustainable development, June 2015
- Presentation: First International Akoma Ntoso Conference (IANC 2015)
- Presentation: XML User Group Meeting, August 2015
The U.S. House participated in the following:World e-Parliament Conference 2008 - Presentation slides are available here and on the conference website.
World e-Parliament Conference 2012 - Presentation slides are available here and on the conference website.
World e-Parliament Conference 2014 - Two presentations are available on the conference website.
- Other Resources
- Drafting Legislation with XML (written in the mid to late 90's)